The owner of the house was removed due to unsafe living conditions. Due to extensive pet damage and the buildup of garbage in the house it was not possible to auction or donate any of the household items. There was also history of past flooding in the basement which had not been remediated; this led to mould growth throughout the basement. Once all the debris was removed, the appliances were cleaned and they came out looking like new. The carpeting was removed throughout the house and the subfloor was sealed to prevent future odors. The duct work was also addressed.
All it needed was a little (a lot) elbow grease!